My profitable deal with Dogecoin.

The closing of the profitable trades.

Several days ago triggered my sell order of Dogecoin. I did not buy coins on the exchange, I collected them on the faucets during the summer of 2017. At this time, Dogecoin was 50-60 satoshi BTC per Dogecoin. In exchange I sent 1500 Dogecoin. Part of collected coins I spent as I needed... I can say it was all my savings :)))

A long-term Dogecoin deal

Ok. This deal, until I get profit, take more than 3 months. But. My investment was 4-5 $. During this time Bitcoin exchange course grow more than 400%! So in only less than 3 months, I get 25 $ from 4 $ investment! Good job! But this takes too much time until triggered. As I spoke in my blog, you must be like a boa... :))) Wait and keep calm. Ough. I forgot. I sold Dogecoin by 80 satoshis. Today I saw Dogecoin cost 100 satoshis and more. Bitcoin exchange rate right now 14700 $. I collect in last months and sold today another piece of Dogecoin by 99 satoshis. I have a plan do further trading.

So, follow my blog and do happy trading!


инвестиции в сети интернет

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения